Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Valentine's Day: Decorative Jar

Today's Valentine's Day craft is a simple one that I did last year for my stepson's school Valentine's Day party. One other mom and I were the party planners for all the class parties, so we had a blast coming up with decorations and crafts. We had heart shaped suckers for all the kids. They were going to be used for a craft (that I will post later) toward the end of the party. I thought it would be cute to use them as decorations until they were needed for the craft. I took one of my spaghetti jars from my stash, added some cute Valentine's scrapbook paper, edged it with ribbon, and placed the suckers inside. I wish I would've gotten a better picture that day, but this is the best I have. You get the idea, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment